For travel exclusively on Cape Air marketed flights. All bags must meet the size and weight restrictions noted in the section entitled Bag Allowance on Cape Air’s website. The below charges apply each way and are cumulative.
- Free – One (1) checked bag
- Free – One (1) gate checked bag
- Free – One (1) personal item
- Free – Additional free carry-out items (e.g. assistance-related devices)
- $40 – a second or third checked bag, per bag
- $40 – any bag that exceeds the standard baggage allowance in either weight or size
- To calculate baggage fees for itineraries including Cape Air and other carrier flights, please click here. When inputting information, use 9K as the Cape Air two character airline code.
If you’ve lost your bag call: 800-352-0714.
What’s needed for the security checkpoint?
- Arrive at least 1 hour before your flight.
- Have your ID and boarding pass ready. Passengers 18 years of age or older are required to have a U.S. federal or state-issued photo ID that contains name, date of birth, gender, and expiration date.
- Follow the 3-1-1 Rule for Carry-Ons (3.4 ounces or smaller containers of liquids or gels, contained in a 1 quart zip-top plastic bag; 1 bag allowed per traveler). For a complete list of rules for carry-on items, visit www.tsa.gov.
- If you’re traveling with a laptop or tablet computer, take it out of your bag and put it in a security bin.
- Be prepared to remove your shoes and everything from your pockets. Don’t forget about removing your belt, as it may set off metal detectors.
- Visit the TSA Travel Tips page for even more helpful tips.