SD Air Service Corp. is located at the Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport. Our experience covers a wide range of aircraft, from new manufactured composite Aircraft to WWI Aeroplanes. We offer structural repairs on sheet metal, tube, fabric and wood structures, and of course annual & 100hr. inspections, major repairs, alterations and general maintenance on all types.
Since 1987 we have been building a reputation on quality work. Whether it’s a complete restoration or Annual inspection the key to a satisfied customer is communication, keeping our customers informed and up to speed with ongoing inspections or work in progress. If you can’t be in the shop, we’ll keep you informed through detailed photos and email.
Open weekdays 6-11 pm
Saturdays & Sundays 6 pm-12 am
- Factory Authorized Diamond Service Center
- Steel tube, sheet metal fabrication
- Fabric & wood restoration & repair
- Contract maintenance on airline, airfreight & flight schools
- STC airframe & engine conversions
- Instrument panel upgrades to classics & antiques
- Garmin & Aspen installations affiliated with Green Mt. Avionics