Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT)
Located just five miles south of Vermont’s second largest city, the Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT) is a modern convenience nestled in the heart of the beautiful Green Mountains. Amenities include free parking, transportation into town, rental cars and the on-site restaurant, the Hangar Cafe. Learn more about educational programs that support a wide range of activities at Vermont Aviation.
- Cape Air (for reservations only): (800) CAPE-AIR (227-3247)
- Columbia Air Services: (802) 773-3348
- SD Air Services: (802) 236-3449
- EAA Chapter 968: President: David Sternberg (802) 483-0083
- Flight School: (802) 379-7086
- Civil Air Patrol: (802) 660-8057
- Hangar Cafe: (802) 770-1855 / Fax (802) 770-1856
- Green Mountain Car Rental: (802) 775-0101
- Bus Services: (802) 773-3244
Have a different question? Fill out the form below.